Grab a mug and pull up a chair!

This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome! About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday Morning Sip

This is it!  The FINAL Saturday of September! 

About the only time I consider
myself "two fisted" about anything,
it's about drinking coffee. 
 
And I played with the later!! 

 
 
 
 
 
That tracks...
 


MORE AI DATA CENTERS!!! 


It was foggy here! 



 
That tracks. 

 

My favorite philosophy!
I hate when people ride me for being retired;
I served my time. If I want to sit on my ass, 
I am going to sit on my ass! 
Or not.  MY decision. 

Today, that warning would come with the
disclaimer; "We are not responsible if you
attempt to eat the box"
 
Let the sunshine in!

 

 
 

 

6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Yeah, it's really annoying when moths home in on your light. Especially that moth.

We do have flying cars. They're called helicopters. That's as close as the laws of physics allow us to get to a flying car in the real world.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Assholes, Assholes Everywhere" pretty accurately sums things up in today's world.

Rade said...

My "Brain to mouth" filter has been offline in recent weeks. I find myself muttering "Excels at making poor life choices" when I witness assholes and morons....

Mistress Maddie said...

I'd love to play a good game of lawn darts at the white trash house with the dump. Trust me...I would not miss the target!!!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

I thoroughly enjoyed everything today.

Rade said...

Thank you!