It is the anniversary of the confederation of Canada, which occurred on July 1, 1867. It is a national holiday celebrated with various events, including parades, fireworks, and community gatherings across the country.
Nary a UFC / MMA cage to be seen, or performances by Vanilla Ice or half of Milli Vanilli.
...however...
And how can we EVER forget this Oscar nominated production!
Bonne fête du Canada!
Forniquer Trump pour toujours!

4 comments:
I live in Washington State. I would be very happy to be annexed to Canada, and maybe they could take Oregon and California also. Most of the Blue Pacific Coast are like-minded people, and those that don't share our beliefs are welcome to move to MAGA-rich land in Idaho, Montana and North Dakota. I'll even hire the U-Haul and help.
Joyeuse fête du Canada ! 🎉🥂🍾
L’insanité de la mouvance MAGA aux États-Unis n’a réussi qu’à unir la Canada.
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
That rubber chicken rendition of "O Canada" brought patriotic tears to my eyes. Thanks!
Rubber chickens and Blame Canada, both brilliant!
Post a Comment