Grab a mug and pull up a chair!

This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome! About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2026

It's raining, men!

 Greetings from the Sunshine State.

 
Oh well.  We're getting a solid week of rain in "sunny" St. Pete Florida. Well, it IS a very warm rain so I really do not mind walking through the showers and downpours in shorts and tee shirts. And I have not had to slather on the sunblock. 
 
Dear friends wedding is later this week WITH A BEACH PARTY! 
 
Husband and I have spent the past couple of days revisiting many of our old haunts and neighborhoods (this is where we met 28 year ago). Been a good 15 years since we last came through here. 
 
One treat, though, was feasting on the whole fried catfish at Po' Folks! 
 

 
 

Rumack: What was it we had for dinner tonight?

 Elaine Dickinson: Well, we had a choice of steak or fish.

  • Rumack: Yes, yes, I remember, I had lasagna.


 
Overall, it has been a nice trip so far. WAY too much heavy rain and humidity to go out and take in any of the nightlife.  
 
Fantastic stopover in Rehoboth Beach, TWO visits (so far) to Buc-ees,  Toured a few botanical gardens (the rain actually helped). Will write more when I get back to Row Dielan.
 
 R

No comments: