Grab a mug and pull up a chair!

This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome! About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

Translate

Friday, October 2, 2026

Your Daily Meme... and MARTINI MAN!

Thank you, Wiley! 

 

As many of you know, I pre-post my blog; often up to a month out to the actual date that the blog post goes live.  This gives me ample time to clean things up; edits, comments, swap in more topical items - without having to create a whole new entry the day of.  

I am going to be out of pocket the next several weeks with limited access to Blogger, and though the blog posts will go on as scheduled (some weekend posts may be truncated), I will not be replying to comments and conversely, not participating within the fine community of blogger friends until I return.   

Oh, what the Hell... It's Friday! MAN TIME!!!!

For Whkattk 


No comments: