Grab a mug and pull up a chair!

This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome! About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

Translate

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Your Daily Meme

 


5 comments:

Infidel753 said...

If every person could see the deepest darkest thoughts of every other, we'd all spend most of our time hiding at home and never venture out except heavily armed and in full battle armor.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I believe it!

Rade said...

And more often than not, just being able to "read a person" is just enough to spark that terror. Sadly my ability to clock a person has been more spot on than not.

whkattk said...

Oh, goodness. I'm very happy I don't know anyone who can do that. I'd be in jail. LOL.

SickoRicko said...

Funny.