Grab a mug and pull up a chair!

This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome! About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Your Daily Meme

 

 
Happy October! 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Start raking AGAIN!

Moving with Mitchell said...

I would love this as a real “leaf globe”!

whkattk said...

Well, at least I don't have to do that. I just have to deal with pine needles all year long and palm fronds and skin after heavy winds. LOL

Rade said...

Today is the first day we have a great big ball of fire in the sky...

Paula said...

Hehehe! Happy October 🍂

SickoRicko said...

I see it's time to post the one that I have.