Grab a mug and pull up a chair!
This is a blog by an adult for adults. Content will generally be PG-13 with a little beefcake now and then, however strong language may prevail, especially when commenting on the geopolitical BULLSHIT going on at home and around the world. Otherwise, please enjoy the snark, comics, some memes, okay, LOTS of memes, cats, and (darkening) humor! Welcome!
About the current banner: Sunset over the East Bay

6 comments:
Now THAT'S hot, lol!
Good morning tootes!
I really can't complain about the heat here. It's warm but we have had far hotter summers then this....and it's unheard of to have nights in the low 60's for us this time of year. I have only used my air about five times this summer so far. That said, I don't mind heat or humidity.
We hit 118...and the newscasts were sharing a photo of street signs that melted. True!
Same here! Husband and I are going "Yup, this works!"
And don't even TRY and tell me that it's a "dry" heat!
Funny cartoon.
Post a Comment